FRP pipe is a kind of non-metallic pipe with light weight, high strength and corrosion resistance. It is a glass fiber with a resin base specific gravity that is wound layer by layer on a rotating core mold according to the process requirements. The tube wall structure is reasonable and advanced, which can give full play to the role of the material. Under the premise of meeting the strength of use, it improves the rigidity and ensures the stability and reliability of the product. FRP pipes are used in petroleum, chemical and drainage industries. Hebei Zhaofeng FRP pipeline production is developing rapidly, the number is increasing year by year, and the scope of application and departments are becoming wider and wider.
FRP pipes are made of resin (food grade resin is used to transport drinking water), glass fiber, and quartz sand as raw materials, and are made by a special process.
1 Pipeline classification
2 Structural features
3 Pipeline characteristics
4 Raw and auxiliary materials
5 Application range
(1) Classification of FRP pipes
9 commonly used FRP pipe classification:
(1) FRP desulfurization pipeline
(2) FRP sand pipe
(3) FRP pressure pipe
(4) FRP cable protection tube
(5) FRP water pipeline
(6) FRP insulation pipe
(7) FRP ventilation duct
(8) FRP sewage pipeline
(9) FRP pipe jacking
(10) FRP static conductive tube
Structural characteristics of FRP pipelines
Has excellent corrosion resistance
No cathodic anti-corrosion protection and other anti-corrosion measures will not cause secondary pollution to water and other media. The product has a long service life.
The weight of the pipe is only 1/4 of the ductile iron pipe of the same specification and length, and 1/10 of the cement pipe. It is convenient to transport, load and unload, and easy to install.
Reduce pipeline joints, accelerate installation speed, and improve the quality of the entire pipeline.
Reduce flow resistance, increase flow rate, and reduce energy consumption. Using smaller diameter pipes to transport fluids of the same flow rate can increase the flow rate by about 10% compared with steel pipes of the same specification; it does not scale and does not reduce the flow rate after long-term use. The protection of cables in the environment of interference and heavy corrosion has good effect.
Pipeline characteristics of FRP pipes
(1) Corrosion resistance: chemically inert materials, excellent corrosion resistance, and different corrosion-resistant pipelines can be selected according to the conveying medium.
(2) High mechanical strength: water pressure resistance, external pressure resistance and impact resistance are all good, and pipes and fittings can be designed and manufactured according to the required pressure.
(3) Strong temperature adaptability: Operating temperature range: greater than -70 degrees Celsius and less than 250 degrees Celsius, the pipeline will not crack under freezing media.
(4) The fluid resistance is small: the inner wall of the pipeline is smooth, the roughness coefficient is 0.0084, and the pipe diameter can be reduced under the same flow rate.
(5) Light weight and long service life: light weight, convenient transportation, low construction cost, no maintenance, and a service life of more than 50 years.
(6) Maintain water quality: non-toxic, transport drinking water, and maintain long-term water quality and sanitation.
Raw and auxiliary materials for FRP pipes
Resin, glass fiber mat, glass fiber, etc.
Application scope of FRP pipes
1. Chemical medium conveying pipe
2. Various craft halls (chemical crafts, papermaking crafts, sewage treatment crafts, seawater desalination crafts, food and beverage processing crafts, medical crafts, etc.)
3. Pressure water pipes of small hydropower stations on the ground, circulating water pipes of power plants
4. Sewage collection and transportation pipeline
5. Drinking water transportation trunk pipes and water distribution pipes
6. Oilfield water injection pipe and crude oil delivery pipe
7. Heat energy transmission pipe, sea water transmission pipe
8. Agricultural machinery irrigation pipes
9. Vacuum tube, external pressure tube and siphon tube